Monday, July 16, 2012

You are a Runner, I will Follow you

Runner - Sunparlour Players

So, recently I went to Forever21, and I wanted to quickly blog these outfits for future reference, just in case I forget :P

OUTFIT # 1:


Shirt: Forever21
Bandeau: Garage
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: China


I think I'll wear this when the weather gets a bit less humid, minus the heels. Either with black flats or strappy shoes. Kind of like the whole "show-a-bit-of-stomach" look, plus it's the area BEFORE the fat develops :)
The shirt is really comfy and loose, with a star pattern on the pocket. I'm thinking of studding the collar for this one, I think it'll add more edge because it's slightly plain at the moment.

OUTFIT #2:


Shirt: Forever21
Bandeau: Garage
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: China
Purse: Zara
Necklace: Forever21


This is the shirt I fell in LOVE with online :) When I went to the store they only had one left, but it was a size too large. I bought it anyway cause it's fine if it's a bit loose. I can also pull it down a bit so the bandeau shows, it's also a cool look but I didn't take a picture of it. It's actually a bit studded, so it goes well with the necklace which has diamonds studded into it. It's also cropped, the back is slightly longer than the front, which gives it a nice "flowage" in the front. Probably going to be worn during bromantic dates, or even out to the city.

OUTFIT #3:


Shirt: H&M
Belt: H&M
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: China




 This is what I wore to work today. To be honest, when I bought the skirt I didn't expect it to be so long. But when I tried it on at home I realized how unbelievable terrible I am at gauging the length of things. Even so, I still tried to make it work. It looks nicer when I wear heels, but I don't want my feet to die at work so I stuck with plain brown flats :(

-Lucya


No comments:

Post a Comment